History of DEHA
The history of 'Deha Tea Estate' goes back to early 1900's, when Late Bhagwandass Ji Agarwalla established himself as a Tea Trader, purchasing teas from various tea gardens and marketing the same under the Brand name of "Nandan Tea". He was so intrinsic by nature when it came to Quality, that he soon was begun to be addressed as "THE CHAIPATTIWALA" in our locality.
Lt.Bhagwandass Ji Agarwalla
It was his wide knowledge and keen interest in tea that led to the Initiation & Purchase of "Deha Tea Estate" from the 'Kingsley Golaghat Assam Tea Co. Ltd.' a subsidiary company of "SHAW WALLACE" in the year 1950. Fortunately, it wasn't much time before January 1951, as "Deha Tea Estate" saw its new owner in the name of 'Bhagwandass Agarwalla'.
Deha Tea Estate
Over the years, "Deha Tea Estate" has achieved a Quality reputation for manufacturing one of the finest and top quality teas in the Tea industry due to the constant maneuvering by its owner and full hearted support of the family.